Thursday, May 14, 2009

Pics that I said will post =D











Nahnah~ Chioulooi .. ur pics =D Oh, this was e super big popcorn we bought at Bugis shaw cinema .... Obviously, her greedy look shows that she finished EVERYTHING =P
Hmm.. alot things happened recently .. but I dont think should say .. lols.. Nvm (:
Yea, got my nails painted so colorfully! xD Steph n Sansin too .. Wan see how it look like can go my facebook.. hehe .. super cute de!
=( Testtest again! Stress loh.. Dun even noe wad the lecturer talking abt .. Grr... Im like skipping so many times ler .. Guilty sia =X
Bt really wan get gd results loh.. HOW?! My mates are soso hardwrking lah... ^^ Im the slackiest one ...... =X
Oh! Do my quiz at facebook k! xD Its super easy de.. hehehe ..
Alright, got to mak another quiz for Juliana ... Mafan .. Humph!
Byebye ~~ (:







No comments: