Tuesday, May 19, 2009













HAPPPY BDAY LIWEN!
Yea, that secret was her bday surpriz .. hehehe
Its really fun lah.. We got her hair sprayed to HOT PINK! xD
But, .. she din touch to tears =(( Shld have ignored her all the way lor more impact den.. humph!!!!!!
Nvm~ She was shocked anyway.. HAHA.
Took lots of pics .. More will be uploaded to facebook =D
Daddy's bday will b 20MAY. Whooo! Havin sushi I guess .. YAY.. my fav .. But haven got him presen... He hav no interest in anyting de lo .. >l
..
..
..
Din listen to lecturer jus now.. Bz singin with Weiling lah.. haha! n tmr is e OBC test.. Sian.. must chiong ltr =S
C e pics? Grrr.. Gt c a Bao face.. =.= dats me .. I look so like bao can .. But its cute lor => (nt bhb ok....) So, I tink e name Baobao suits me =D
Damn fedup wif mysef.. say wan jianfei until now oso din jian lah! WALAO. Howwwww?! Kip eatin den sudenly I burs not jialat.. =S
Everyday look in e mirror n c a baoface =.= so erxin lah.. Slap me plss!!!! If Im eating ........... Jus too hard to resist all e satanic food =X
Oh .. Weihao really slap me dat day -.-ll
..
Ok, BYE (:













No comments: