Sunday, May 10, 2009

Eww.. my blog so boring .. no pictures =(
Soo sorry bout it .. cause im lazy to do all the updating and Weiling havent sent me all the picsss!!

Damn pissed with my fuking com.. wth lah.. cannot print my lecture notes and cannot even open my timetable to send to Sharp. Sux man .. Grr.. Now trying to download stupid microsoft word and ppt .. freaking waste time .. and im so sleepy now.. Zzzzz

Oh yah!! I have a guai look now =D Serios.. hehe.. Dont shock if you see me .. hehehehehe.. Im so studious lah~~ but I still skip lectures .. lol.. cause its damn boring and no point staying there...

Sian.. testsssss next week and I havent study .. dontknow where to start .. lecture notes are so thick like dictionary .. Im dying x( Worst subject is still OBC cause its sososososo TOUGH.
Urgh~ have to studystudystudy cause exams are like only 3 more weeks away.. Gosh.. is STRESSINGG! I HATE CHEMISTRY. Seriously siao lo .. food and nutrition got NOTHING to do with chemistry .. and they can link them up tgt =.=ll

Anyway.. no mood to study .. lol .. Liwen and Weiling so mean .. when I told them about that .. they keep laughing .. humph! Im so sad already still never tongqin me lah.. Im so into him ..... Omg~~ howhow?!!! =/ He's really sexy. Awww =>

I SO MISS 4/2 and 2/5 PEOPO. Being random =D

Eww .. Im like vomiting almost everyday =.= My throat is freaking burnt by the acid I puked.. So sux lah.. I wont eat ler .. Can jianfei also xD but its really bad .. hate puking. The smell sux lah..

CANOE POLO is COMING WED! Awww!! Im so excited =DDDDDD Its really FUNN! Yay~ can capsize people and snatch the ball ... hehe .. so interesting..

Im a cartoon freak now xD Theres a jap cartoon called KERORO. Hehe .. he's so cute like Shin-chan .. and is nicer than Doreamon.. Must watch k! Can borrow from me too (:
Im so going to buy the comics soon .. hehehehe ..

Ok.. Im off.. Nights loves (:

No comments: