Thursday, May 7, 2009

=D

Finally can post again! Quite lazy recently cause need to do h/w at night .. lol so have to sacrifice computer's time x(

Nvm~~ Had canoe polo just now.. Yea.. Damn fun =D keep pushing people to capsize and to snatch the ball .. lol.. Im going for this and not dragonboat anymore xD
Oh! Just now so embarassing lah!! Omg.. I was learning how to get in the boat then I capsized =.= I was first to get inside water LOL.

Shit Im turning les =X I like the senior girls lah!!!! They are so cool.. SHUAI! Ahh~ crazy =D

Argh! Studies are STRESS. The lecturers and tutors talk so freaking fast.. Din get to absorb then is at next chapter already .. I slept at lectures yesterday loh.. and listened music today.. lols.. Its really boring and FUNLESS!

Schooling is great though.. got friends around .. Aww.. they damn horny loh .. especially Weiling and Shahidah =X turning me into bad girl .. hehe..
But best is.. can get to see crushy =D Haish.. sadded.. din get to see him for 2 days liao.. dontknow if will see him tomorrow mah.. =( (not stalker btw xD) Miss him ler .. Zzz

Weiling is betting with Liwen that this crush wont last for 2weeks =.= I won anyway.. cause is like 3 or 4 weeks ler.. but She's betting for another 2weeks.. Mind you, I wont so easily change lor .. Im tiongxim de lah..

Sian.. h/w is coming in loads .. worst is OBC. Wah.. damn sian loh... so hard to understand.. Then for PIPC1 .. there's this guy damn f>>> ass. He's like how old already lah.. wtf .. sibei erxin loh .. lol. Cannot shut the mounth.. Damn attention seeking. Should like smack him in his face...

=X so rough. hahas.. I think Im influencing my friends .. LOL. Im goodgood girl actually =D
Btw.. WTHHHH! I need to pay 3bucks for a stupid funnel I broke in lab... Is not I chulu lah is because the funnel so slippery.. then broke de.. Humph!

*WEILING! THE PICTURES YOU DIN SEND ME TILL NOW!* =.= so long liao lo.......!

Ooopps.. Im nagging ~ xD
Alright, I update again soon.. Nights (:

Im missing a stanger who dont even know my name. =/

No comments: