Wednesday, May 27, 2009

<< Mine
<<>
Hehe.. aft 3tries finally get +ve result.. so gt 成就感 lo! xD
Mine is nicer den Weiling's rite .. she kip say hers is nice .. bleah no.
..
..


Strted drawin him agn durin math =.=ll dis time nicer .. hehe ..
The bittergourd look so like him luh =P But he's cuter n hotter den dat of cus..
..
..

Random pics... Haha! E one slpin is me luh .. Weiling took quite some time ago -.-ll I din even noe until I bluetoof her her slpin pics n she sen me mine ......
LOL. Im v tired luh =S
She look better wen she smile lo.. If nt look >( .. hehe .. super scary de lo..
..
..
We wearin YELLOW tmr! Yay!! Its a theme we decided luh xD
So cool huh .. but dey like wan to dua me lo.. If dey all wear black den I sure weird de =S
Argh! Den tmr skoolin at 8.. humph .. so early lo.. i'll brin games to skoo n play .. YAYYYY! :D

No comments: