Monday, May 11, 2009







Omg, Im so missing this people x(
Though poly life is fun, I think sec school was still the BEST.
-
-
-

Anyway, Happy Mummy's day! (: Havent got her prezzie .. Hmm.. getting it soon when my daddy get well .. =( He's sick.. Get well soon daddy!
Urgh .. I totally pissed off by my fkin lousy com,... started out since 10 and till now.. im not yet done with printing out the lecture notes and tutorials. Basket. Grr.. anyway.. Thx to Kelvin, Paul and Weiren .. cause im a computer noob =x and they help alot .. Im so going to burn this dumb com asap.. then can get a new one =D hehe
Shit.. I guess im having a test like tmr? Ohshit.. I must study le .. Hmm .. bet im not going to sleep today ... =<
o.o panda eyes will be obvious soon .. humph!
OKay.. off to study xD Nights ..







No comments: