Saturday, May 16, 2009

Daddy, you must get well soon alright?

I want you to force me to sleep early.. I want you to scold me and wake me .. I really want your smile..

You look so pale today .. Please.. get well k?.. although its never ending war, non stoping pain .. But please.. be strong ..

It hurts me whenever I think the cause of your pain.. Its us right? Because you wanted to earn so much just for us.. Not sleeping all day .. and now ending up with so much pain.. Sorry, we lead you to this ... really sorry.. sorry daddy.. I love you.













Exams r in 2 wks time .. Study!!!! (:

Our groupie is like getting bigger so = noisier. hahas.. I quite like the bigbig groups .. but we end up chatting n not studying lo.. Like today.. went to ITAS for lunch with Sutha, Weiling, Nadiah, Sansin, Lihua, Shahidah, Cheryl and Jolynn w/o Liwen and Sockteng.. Its already super noisy.. LOL.. we started playing arm wrestling lah.. Jolynn is PRO. She won almost everyone xD

Studying out with Sansin this SUNNN! OOOoooo.. cant wait .. so long nv study hard ler =D hehehe ..

Bac to BG today.. Nth changed.. except that the walls are mostly vandalised .. hahas.. Miss there lo!.. =X

Ok, ... Im playin Gunbound =D (not childish ok) .. BYE (:

No comments: