Thursday, July 17, 2008

T.T
So sorry Jamei! Please heal faster..
Today burnt her back during chemistry practical.. aww.. really sorry.
See her so painful I feel so damn guilty. She say there's a blister.. Awww!

So dumb of me. Couldn't i have shifted myself?! Stupidstupid! I think is cause Im not wide awake.. blurrr!


Although today was tiring, weird indeed, I felt nice. Haiyo. Later must finish all homeworkss... last few days didn't have time to finish up all.(move house)
Lack of so much sleep also larr! Grrr! panda eyes coming out lerr bahh..

Yesterday, i slept during emath lesson, lunch break, and chinese lesson. heheheess.. Tell you what. Sleep is goodgood for health. You know why? Cause can let you have no white hair, no stress, grow more adorable like me and non stop smiling! Yea ^^ Sleeping is real good. (lols.. seems like promoting people to sleep)

Oh yah! moved to bedok inter there lerr! Got loads of new stuffs. BUT i hate the MRTs! HUmmmmph! every 5 mins a MRT pass by and shouted such a loud hello =.=
ohh. and my whole block only 3 families moved in(including my family).

Hmm.. im boredbored now. Still gots loads of homeworkss awaiting me.. Grrr
so, got to go (:
Bye loves.


No comments: