Tuesday, July 22, 2008

lolls.. back to blogging...
XD

lets recall what I've done recently.. starting on Sunday!

SUNDAY
Woke up just in time to go church... slept quite late the night before.
Church was nice! Interesting topic x)
Went home afterwards.. in bus, he messaged me things.. I cried. Being dumb again =.= Didn't know why cry also.. just reading and music-ing halfway and out of sudden...
Mommy waited for me at NTUC.
Forgot top up ezlink card and homed.
Didn't do much homework afterwards..

MONDAY
Woke up early enough so can walk to school(got to figure out the way). But.. it was raining so, took bus to school.. didn't know what bus to take to school at inter. LOL thanks to xuanwei!He saved me.
Interaction period in the morning was such fun! Enjoyed lots.. Zamir danced and sing, feat Fazwin, Philo and Brandon( did I missed out anyone?) Ohh.. and Sheauyun and Chioulooi went up to sing 彩虹! x)
After that was lots of tiring lesson.. especially...*shh*
physics lesson afterwards.. got really a bad scolding during the practical... dont know why I so blur also.. Mrs quek screamed "Yingsiew! Why today you are blurrer than normal?! Do you know what you are doing?!"
After meeting her after the practical.. went home. Feeling so sucky and terrible.
Didn't do much homework also...

TODAY
Woke up quite early.. so walked to school. Yea^^ managed to reach school quite early and figured the way out.(Hope tomorrow will remember the way..)
PE was soso fun! Love it! Chioulooi and Shafiq lose to me okay!(jkjk)
It was nice larr.. we swap players .. me VS shafiq and chioulooi VS alexss tong mommy.
Then.. was photo taking! fun-fun-fun!
But.. That woman want talk to my daddy =.=
Hummmph

Recently so sucks.. nevermind.. tomorrow maybe better.
hmm bye..
got to do homework lerr
and got to sleep early tonight cause tomorrow is a longlong day!(study with sem and ariz! ^^)
bye loves =DD


im so missing you, i miss you lotslots.



No comments: