Sunday, July 20, 2008

I know its so late to update now. But nevermind (x
I cant sleep.

Wake up today and started eating.. =.= eat till going tuition then finally stop. What the egg am I thinking sia.. I must start dieting lerr larr! Hummmph! stupid food! I shall refrain from you! XD

Tuition was fun-fun-fun! The boardrick boys were funny! They keep making the tutor angry. Hahahhs!
When I went to take keys for toilet, Mr Ong was like "Why you need keys?" lolls, then he gave one of those biantai smile.Cause yesterday went toilet during tuition, then prissy and me lazy take keys, so went boys toilet(dont need keys de) and Mr Ong came in. He so shocked! lols. He stare at me inside then to toilet sign. HAHAHHS!

Okay, shopped at parkway after tuition. Awwww! no clothes to add in my closet...
Oh, get to go shopping cause didn't go study with sem and ariz.. hehehhs.
Nevermind. He said on wednesday. 4.30? lolls.. not sure if I can make it in time but still, I agreed.

Shitshitshit! now is 3?!!! got to sleep lerr.. cause tomorrow there's church! (;
Night loves.. MUACKKS
(most likely im off-ing my lappy and take it out from my closet till the day o level ends)


miss me, dream me, i know you do.
but why cant you just say i love you?
im really missing you.
cause when i need you, no one is there,
when im sad, no one understand,
even when im crying, you dont even care.

Daddy and Mommy, I told myself I wont promise anyone anymore, cause I dont do it. But now, I shall make my promise to you, here in my heart. This will be the last promise i shall uphold. Im posting it to tell everyone that its true. I promise I will study hard and get the results you wanted longlong ago. I know I had disappoint you upteenth times. You forgave and forgave me, all I know was to shout at you. Im sorry, really really sorry. Im impatient, but you understand. I did not get the results you want, but you still care. God has really blessed me by giving me the best parents. Only I didn't realised. Realise, you both are the one who care and love me. I love you daddy mommy. Please takecare and wait for my results. I love you lots. This time, I will study real hard. I promise.

No comments: