Sunday, July 27, 2008

Hehehhs, spending some time to write what I've done recently while doing amath homework. xD
I think still have whole loads of chemistry to do =X but nevermind, later then do.

T.T my stomach hurts... Urgh! Think is not used to eat chilli soup anymore.. dontknow will hurt until when but still, nevermind XD

Hummmmpph! Im waiting for that bloody DJMAX to load finish. Think need another 2 more days. What the egg right! My class is so in for it. I want play larr! Stupid thing so slow!
Hey Shueauyun! After you buy that red psp, I shall send you BOMBERMAN. And, lets fight! lols XD Its fun to see the bomberman killing each other.

Oh yahh! Today Ms liew praised me! ^^ She say I dressed decent lerr and being good cause attend church for 2 services.. hehehehhs. I'm not proud but seriously, I'm good. XD
She want teach me on Tuesday but not sure how many times, even still I shall cherish it!She is the best person I ever know! I love her larr!(not les okay)

** I've learnt many important things today. Never blames, but love. I know its hard, but I will try. =D
And, I've learnt to love myself, not so much as to be self-centred. Please tell me if you think I'm no good in any way, I won't scold =)

Hmmmm, tomorrow there's interection period and 4/2 is having ... CAPTAIN'S BALL! It will be fun cause I am playing x)
Uhh.. not sure tomorrow in time to book the court.. lolls. I totally forgot to book it, and even borrow ball. Hahahhs, nevermind tomorrow then jialat.

Wednesday, the study at marineparade was thumbsup! Ariz and Mandit were so cute, until I cannot control giggling softly.. cause was around 8.15 then Sem said he has dinner with parents so got to go, then Ariz and Mandit dont allow him go larr.. keep finding questions for him to do.. They so cute! XD Act blurr to each other saying dont know how to do, only until 8.45 then allow him go.. hahahs!

Saturday was fun-fun too.. Those Boardrick guys were funny. After tuition, met up with Weiren Jiazhen Huiyee and Yaoming to study at mac. I admit, it was noisy, but somehow, I love studying there compared to school. Ohyahh! During the group study, we spotted gay/gays. EEEEEEEEEEEEk! I seriously thought HE was a SHE. But, Huiyee was so right. HE was a HE. Yucks! I can tell you, I TOTALLY DISLIKE GAYS+LESBIANS. Yucks! So ERRRR can! Huiyee said she like to observe these people, and she finds it weird too. *puke* Really, its disgusting. HE look like a SHE sia.. But when HE talks, you will know =.=

^^V Bought a new dark grey cardigan. My mommy said I was mad(cause keep buying long sleeve clothes) But I'm not, believe me, I just like long sleeves. HOWEIHAO bought a new shirt too. He's shuai if he jianfei. Mommy said he will have girlfriendss after he jianfei success.. lolls. He so shy.. sure dont dare ask for stead.(nevermind, I shall teach him) His shirt was sososo tight, my goodness. Dontknow what he wants to show off from his body =X

Okay, need to catch up on my homework now..
Nightnight dears =D



sometimes, it just hurt too much for me to face reality. what am i supposed to do, to run away from this prolong dream. am i just too weak to face the fact that everything is over.




No comments: