Friday, July 18, 2008

Hehehhs...
Im finding a someone to teach me BIOLOGY and SOCIAL STUDIES. Hmmm.. Is like what the egg larr. My bio suddenly sucks like nobody business. Erm, no. I think everything drop until cannot. Suddenly nehh! Everything so lousy, but, CHINESE improve =.=

^^V Sem and Ariz teaching me though. Yea. They are GOOD. They from ngeeann de larr. They are sososo good! Hope they wont freak out when they study with me... hehehhs

I finally know the truth.. Shhhhhh. Bleahh, you are not blessed enough to know what. *top secret*
Found out after pressing my DARLINN.
She was totally mersmerised by me, so no choice, she gave in and told me the first letter of the name. Since Im blessed with a good brain, I found out. (shhhshhhshhh)

After much boring lessons, we enjoyed the NE quiz and national songs. Its like so fun larr!
Then, after amath remedial, Cassini, Silin, Javier, Alex and me discussed about prom night. The theme is 'Retro'? EEEEeeeek! So, we totally oppose it. * beam*
And then, played BASKETBALL! ^^
Tell you, I found my truetrue love. BASKETBALL. I think Im good at it. Marcus also praised me larr! Yea!

Hmmm, snatched Leon's lollipop and disturbed him. So fun! But in the end, that Jianhao larr! Grrrr! snatched back! Nvm, and oh! Edwin's magic! I think you should see. Its a wow-wow magic!(cause till now im still wondering how he done it)
And, Leon! please dont sadsad alright! (:

Brrrrrr.... Im soso cold! Turn the air-conditioner to 25 degree celcius, but its still so cold! My mineral water also turn cold lerr.. Brrrrrr
But i still love my room larr. (x hehehhs


Night, mommy scolding me XD
Bye, loves!


Daddy, please dont think other things while driving. Please, really dangerous. I love you (:
Mommy, please dont be so fierce, but still, I love you (:
Weihao didi, please remember to bring your keys to school, and I love you too (:
Mike Ho didi, please dont get addicted to computer games, I love you also (:
Him, please still love me, cause I love you (:
Me, please study more and be more gentle(:





No comments: