Saturday, July 10, 2010

Some recent updates -winkwink-

heh heh heh heh heh heh
hell yea, i'm going bonkers soon .. after watch so many many siaokia movies recently =X

hmmm~ Chioulooi reminded me to blog yesterday.. lol, it's kind of time consuming because i'll end up reading blogs instead of updating xD

ok, i just help to wash up the smelly decomposing dishes .. for no reason. (lol, watch the time now.. yea i'm crazy) hahas.. past by the kitchen and the dishes just irritates meeeee. HATE IT WHEN THERE IS SO FREAKING MANY ANTS. Actually, my house is the insect kingdom. Dont bother to waste $ at sentosa to see them. LOL come over and you'll get to see things like beetle, ants, moth, grasshopper, butterfly etc. Not bad right =S

I know i should sleep soon but how.. tomorrow there's YOG training.. ]: i mean, LATER. in 5hours time. If i go to sleep now, i will just die in my bed and won't wake up .. and Auntie Tan will spam call me and scream through the phone when i ever pick up . heh heh heh.

I just read some blogs and feel so contented with my life now.. [; just feel so blessed. ThankGod for all that you provided. [:

I also remembered how human nature is. Another gossip bitch? Yea you, stop trying to think is someone else when the character mentioned exactly fits you. I don't mind the way you wish to say things when there are other people around but i don't get it.. Did you really become that perfect after commenting on people? LOL, get a good look at yourself in the mirror loser. You're just a common pathetic soul which has an additional bitchy mouth. I'm glad you're happy with what you're doing right now though, IF you really felt happy. hahas, get over bitch, your life aint much better after you used others as a joke.

P.S i'm not saying this into your damn face is not because i'm a pussy, i don't wish to lose you as a friend.

Phew~ finally get my nerves calmed. From deep of heart, i truely want you to stop all those nonsense. Its really lame ok. Totally not cool to blend with the "cool" people and trying to act like them. LMFAO.

-
-
-
CALMED ^^

Oh, i miss my cute-cute!!! I want him back working ]: I WANT SEE HIS CAR.. hehe
I wanna stalk you =>

Fyi, i got myself engaged with Darlinn Chioulooi<3!>
Oh, and not forgetting Jiamin<3!>Tomorrow i'm gonna bake them a cake as token of love.. Sweet huh =D I don't mind if anyone wish to try though .. hehe

Alright, my lengthy whine bored you already? xD Buhbye then ...... >.<



No comments: