Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Hahas.. just read my past bloggie posts.. really miss sec life.. really miss my fun and all the stupid things that I've done. =>

But, time will just keep ticking and never rewind. The earth just keeps spinning.. Is there a way to turn the earth, letting it move anti-clockwise? This can rewind time...

My head hurts like shit sia.. for no reason.. Zzzz.. tomorrow FPQA is gonna start on package4. ]": Sadddeddddd. Is like damn chiong lar! HUMPH. Package 3 also haven finish eh.. My FI report also.. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH im ohso going bonkers!!!!

NVM~ i just done a good deed. Helped Tansansin heal her com [: Love me ttm nowww heh heh heh heh heh heh
Thanks Javier! Really saved her. Will treat you drinks de but must remind me eh.. LOL will forget one =X
Yupp, shoudn't worry about karma ^^V

OH YAHHHH. goody good news! MY PHONE NO MORE VIRUS LIAOOOOO. YIPPEEEEE! =D
Now still uploading pics to facebook. SUPER SLOW. Grrr.. so, can upload pics to bloggie also ler. YAYYYYY.

Wooooo~ Friday is coming and its my best day<3! hehehehehe. Dont know have time to meet up with Sweesoon they all mah.. humph. BETTER CHOOSE A GOOD TIME HOR! I want singggg one lehh.. lolls never see them sing before also. 好期待哦![:

Want continue upload stupid slow loading pics. ^^ Ok... shall end it here with love [: NIGHTS.



Been so long since we really chat .. You said no, is it because you really don't care or just being scared?
Since then, I've changed. Really changed. Im no longer like that time.. cruel and mean.. Or maybe now I just have lesser confident because of the way you treat me. Last time, I was taking all the things for granted.. expecting you to wait no matter what, thinking that you love me more than I do. lolls, that was just a stupid judgment i made. Now it seems to be that you have moved on and im still stuck at that place.

No comments: