Monday, July 12, 2010

slacky slack day

Ignore the font from yesterday post ok.. its kind of unchangeable..

YOU KNOW WHATTT.. I WOKE UP AT 3PM WHEN I SLEPT AT 12AM TODAYYY. =x Totally being wore and torn by SPORTSLINK lo.. worked from 4 to 9.30pm.. and im dead beat. LOL i admit im abit old ok =P Plus, he already not working liao = NO motivation ]:

ITS MY LIL FAMILY DAY TODAY<3! LOL. cause i din wake up until 3 so, we din go to church~~~ end up, we play Wii in daddy's room. ROFL. Mike owned us all the first 6rounds in Mario Karts and after lose to dii... TOO BAD. He was damn proud lo.. Daddy and mummy was like fighting for last position xP but actually not bad lar~ can be better!
Played Raymian too .. LOL then we went kisiao like them(Y)
AHHH AHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. =X

Ohyah.. yesterday freaking feel like banging onto the wall.. there's a old tomboy woman.. she wanted to buy pouch .. so here she goes.......

her: "Hey girl, come come come"
me: "Hi, how can i help you?"
her: "help me choose can?" (holding onto Adidas and Nike pouches)
me: "Oh yes.. erm.. for me i will choose the Adidas one"
her: "Really? Adidas one better meh? Why ar? Why better?"
me: "Oh, no no.. its just that i like the design better"
her: "Huhh.. you tell me lar, why.. why you choose Adidas one? Nee-kii not good meh?"
me: "No lar, i really just like the design better.. You should choose yourself .. different people prefer different things mah"
her: "But ar, you say this one nice mah, you tell me why lar"
=.=
(i was freaking fed up already.. so i decided to show her others instead of being stuck with just two)
her: "wah, have the red and black one ar.. eh, which one nicer? you choose for me leh"
me: "i will choose the red one"
her: "Really meh.. but ar .. you say the Adidas one better?"
-.-llll
her: "Hmmm.. i think i like the Nee-kii one leh.. but ar.. why you choose the other one"
her: " ok lar.. you tell me.. Nee-kii or Adidas more famous?"
me: "actually both also quite famous what"
her: "really ar? both from other country make one or China?"
me: "NO, not from China de.. dont worry. Both very famous one.. dont worry"
her: "oooo ok... you see the zip. I want put only handphone and secret things one.. you see which one good for me"
me: "hmmm.. both also can mah"
her: "but ar.. i like the Nee-kii one lar.. but you say this one nice.. you choose.. you help me choose lar"
nb.. seriously sia.. for that very moment i feel like wacking her with the damn pouch.
me: "YES. I SAID I WILL PREFER THAT BUT YOU CAN CHOOSE THE ONE YOU LIKE WHAT. OK LAR I GET NEW ONE FOR YOU."
HAHAHAHA she no choice but to just take her NEE-KII pouch and pay.. what the hack right?!?!! take note of the NEE-KIII. grrrr.. i was damn tired already still neekii here and there ..
best is.. after paying.. still havent zao leh.. stay around looking and talking on phone. suddenly... while im folding the clothes outside halfway.................
her: "eh girl ar.. come in help me can? i want to choose shoe"
T.T
me: "ok....................."(walk in pathetically)
her: "can help me choose anot? the white one or which one nice?"
blah
blah
blah
blah
blah.
finally paid her stuffs and zao..

T,T
really sad life yesterday.. gave me the phobia of working only.. so, next week maybe only give sat. hmmmmm must consider thoroughly. =D Saturday nightmare only...

BYE. i want sleep again liao [: Nightnightsss...

No comments: