Wednesday, April 22, 2009

:]

SIAN! Today is only the second day of school and yet homework is QUITE ALOT. Grrrr.. thought first week will be extremely slacking but instead, no.

Chemistry is getting more and more chim and quizzes will be given in May. =.= Humph.. worst then sec school.. cause quizzes will be counted. Attendance for tutorials also will be counted and if miss more than 2 lessons will be only Pass/Fail. We also have June holi but only 2 weeks.... Sian!

Quite bored in school cause didnt get to see him.. LOL (im not stalker btw) Heard that he dont have CCA so.. dont know which CCA to choose ler.. But he goes to school's gym xD heees .. Im considering of going school's gym soon.....

Oh! Today's CSAS2 was interesting! The teacher made us go up introduce ourselves and must say 2 things which people dont know about you by looking at you... So I asked Nadiah and she said she thought I was quiet before knowing me LOL
I also told them they dont know I can sing very well xD and they started forcing me to sing =.= Im so shy de lah! xD

Yay.. CCA Fair is tomorrow! I prefer dragonboating ehx.. but Weiling say will become damn boy.. mummy also dont agree .. Hmmm.. Weiling want join dance de.. Liwen want volley.. Nadiah maybe want dragonboat... Dontknow sia! Nvm.. decide tomorrow then.

=.=ll homework still not done! Must write alot of things I think.. hmmmm .. OK.. going homework now.. Nights (:

No comments: