Thursday, April 23, 2009

Schooltime is short for today.. Didnt learn anything because the lecturers only introduce themselves and the topics they gonna teach.. they let us off early too =D

CCA fair was great! Got loads of choice to choose .. And I end up signing up for 3CCAs.. lol! 1 is I wanted de but the other 2 is the people force de .. hahas ... Just got an email that say im recruited to Silat =S I dontknow wth is it!

Nvm~ Im in a very good mood right now cause saw him at my block downstairs just now.. Surprised but im soso happy =D Hope he stay nearby so I can get to see him always... So feel like talking to him but .. he will think that Im crazy right.. He dont even know me.. hummphh! I WANT CHAT WITH HIM! =X

Argh.. I feel like vomiting again.. dontknow what happen .. yesterday also vomited .. think I ate wrong things =S super duper yucky.. Zzz

Thats it.. im TV-ing ..
Nights (:


No comments: