Thursday, April 16, 2009

(:
Back from ASC

TIRED was the only word can decribe it.. loll. They dont allow us to sleep until 6.30AM just now.. wth lah.. im like going insane liao lo.. but caught some wink back home xD
Im still freaking tired now .. my bones and feet are crushed .. LOL. Plus, I sound quite man now .. hahas .. Silin told me de
Lots of water games ytd ..and made lots of friends (jealous huh Chioulooi? =P) Went crazy with them during the mass dance and amazing race xD
So it was fun after all xD

I dreamt of jj again .. its soso real and i can hear his voice again .... Yea.. its like its not a dream but reality .. rofl .. so crazy right..?
"you only look for me at 9.oo to 10.oopm everyday.." this was in part of the message in my dream .. he sound like he's not even sad at all because its my fault .. Am I more sad than he is? Am I dumb?
It have been so long since I told myself I have forgotten him but its coming back to me again.. I dont believe it .. my heart is so wounded that it will never be healed anymore

hahas.. forget it .. xD
Oh .. anyone wants to go back NP to chou re nao? (x i so feel like going back!!
Message me about it nah! (:

潘裕文 is so gorgeous! (random sreams =P) OH GOSH I SO LOVE HIM! =D

LOL. Alright .. thats it. Im going for TV now .. Bye!

No comments: