Saturday, August 16, 2008

TAKE NOTE ; TO FUCKER.
OM* F***, you okay anot? LOL who you sia, you have no fucking rights to say me. Please bang yourself into the walls a million times before spamming in my blog. You are just an fucking idiot trying to seek my attention. Are like dying of cancer-last stage? Have to write your last words here?

Okay, if you say I treated my friends as tools, show some examples before you lose your mentality here. I have no real friends? LMAO. Are you kind of jealous or what? Btw, if you cant take what you see of me, just say to me face to face. Okay, maybe you have a dick-face which you scared I might laugh at you. But no use trying spam here in my blog, COWARD. I simply hate you this kind of useless BASTARD.

I dont really care who the fucking hell are you. And please, for goodness sake, I wont try to waste any of my precious time to entertain and find out who are you.

Hahahas, I'll take your humour very seriously alright.
I realised you are just an attention seeker. =DD

No comments: