Friday, August 8, 2008

o.O so long no update lerr =X

Yay! tmr national day XD
off frm skool for 3 1/2 day! ^^

tday our class lost in e games BUT its okay =D
we had tried our veri veri best so, its jus unlucki X)

I love this sports fiesta XD (get to train wif his grp;him) hehehh.
best is, I lern dat he damdam cute! om*! kip making ppl laugh *screams*
yea, n he say he has a didi, sheauyun's rite, dat guy we saw is realli his didi liao x)
dey look so alike om*, i tot dey r same persn till i c dem bof at parade square =.-

hehehh, my mood is so gd nw XD
oh, n e concert was fun-fun! love it! BUT, aft e whol concert =.= sheauyun say saw him hold hands wif another guy... wth.
but its okay, I stil find him cute.
*Shouts* " IM GOING TO 追HIM" loll! (beliv?) XD
aft skool, met jiamin n chioulooi, wasted 15 min befo goin hm, I dun mind lolls, cus som tym were used for jiamin to go ask him if he got didi LOL.

in bus, discussed abt his didi name I stil tink JIANYI is e best. xP
came home and watch 星光大道 yea, its nice. ^^
Urgh! loads of homwk nid do GRRRR

so, dats all n bye loves x)
Leon! dun sad over her ;) & smiles!

No comments: