Saturday, January 10, 2015

100115 - Helsinki, Finland

Its 11.20am in the morning now and I've just taken my breakfast. Can't help but to always check the weather, the time and my loved ones who are in Singapore. 

Really missing them badly.. I feel so lonely and cold here. Lips are cracking and is bleeding each time my mouth open too wide... Face are in a irritation mode and I don't even have the feel to put on make-up. I hate this weather!!! I wanna go home real soon....

5 more days to show date, I hope everything is well and fine. I'm real looking forward to meet my Mr See. Nothing much to rant about and nothing much to compliment about here though. Guess this area is just not for me. I love to sun bathe and enjoy swimming back in my warm & cosy Singapore. 

Cost of living here is actually higher than SG. But me and my colleague managed to find a superb cheapo mart here. MAUAHHAA. We bought a flab of Salmon which cost us approx. SG16, 800gram worth of salmon for our dinner. AWESOME SAVINGS. We have been home making breakfast and dinner to save on food. Even taking public transport all around so that we won't have to waste on cabs. 

Glad I can save as much on these so we can do more shopping.. WEEEE~~ 


A pic of my award winning homemade dinner (HAHA RIGHT)
 

/////

last but not least, 12 MORE DAYS TO HOME! 
-YS