Monday, August 2, 2010

I get myself a new scar when i was diarrhea-ing in the toilet just now -.-ll
I don't understand how did i scratched it but i just saw the bloody scar when i started on the com. Seriously, am i very rough? Zzzz, i should really just be a guy. Sometimes, i will feel that i more suitable to be a guy ........

#o1 I speak, do things and joke like a guy does
#o2 I like buying guys clothes, accessories and shoes (only don't like the cologne/guys perfume. Phoooof, the smell sucks. I like fruity perfume)
#o3 I play rough, whack people, sleep, shit and eat.. SUPER BOYISH. =.=
#o4 Feel more comfortable to mix around with guys compared to girls .. but i still have girlfriends lar...
#o5 My room is more messy than my brother's
#o6 Stupid Mike calls me a 男人.... Always say "Mummy, 男人几点到家?他又要打我了咯".... wth right.

Am I like suppose to change sex or what? But i like guys though...cute and funny one.. I only will take second glance on very pretty/super ugly girls..

OHNO am i gay or what?! =S Erm.. maybe i'm just thinking too much? HAHAHA. Maybe cause i mix with weihao for 15years and mike for 10years liao... so will get affected? =x
I should just learn to be more gentle, ... somemore now i never say vulgar liao lo.. only when mixed with the siaokias.. then might blurt out some.. recently never so, still alright xD

Hmmm, ok, i should start now.. talk, speak and act gently.. HELP ME OUT OK! Remind me all the time. [:

No comments: