Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Dis is 2nd day of skoo n I AM FREAKIN TIRED. Lec, tut, lab. HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT!!!
E only thing I luv is Canoepolo xD

Went off lyk 7 jus nw .. hehehe .. bt quite slack lar.. Gt gym, run n ball pass. Damn dumb lar me,... kip canot catch e ball wif paddle.. grr..super tiring lar. So, ps Liwen .... hehe
Bt I will sure stay tmr de =D

Saw Jiamin n Shafiq n Michelle gang at mushroom .. haha .. miss dem loadsloads ):
tink deres a gatherin soon .. WOOOO~

): Hate tutorials... gt to do h.w summor... worst is .. OBC change tcher ler.. weirdweird de.. arghhhhh. Wish for e holis to come faster xD

Oso gonna find job soon ^^ den kip mysef super occupied (so i wun tink too much n burn down my 5th floor xP)
Hmm, gt gd jobs intro me lar.. I wan slackslack n high paid ones =>

Ok.. Slackslack me dosen feel lyk typing.. Byebyebye :D
ZHANGRUIJIA<3

No comments: