Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I had a sweet dream last night.. lol. It was about him..
Dreamt of him chatting with me at MSN, nudging me.. but all i can remember about him is his voice .. i can no longer remember his face .. not even his eyes.. whether they are big or small...

Anyway, im really grateful for that dream .. cause it makes me feel real sweet and happy .. I wish for that dream everyday .. even though it wont happen again. {:

(: I so feel like going to school and getting new mates .. now is so freaking bored at home ... URGH... i want to STUDY. lol ... seriously .. right now im a bookworm. Im going to get my english right and go oversea to study Fashion Design. Nope, this is NOT a dream. Im not going to let my words fail me once more. Hehee .. I sound so man =P

SIANNN ... anyone interested to be sporty? i soo feel like going kayaking again eh... Zzz .. or cycling? Hmmmm .. or jogging? But not at sleeping hours PLEASE. Just to let you know my sleeping hours is from 2 to 12. 10hours is a compulsary.... If not i'll be O.O

Do i sound so wordy and naggy? I just realised my posts are always long..... hehe .. i'll cut down slowly then .. ..

No comments: