Thursday, September 11, 2008

URGHHHH! My results S.U.C.K.S.

Dont feel lyk sayin it .. Bt i will seriously start studyin liao.. *DONT QIAO BU QI MII KAY! XD* Nt just saysay de... I WILL DO IT, hmmm.. dun hav to beliv mii bt u will c mie results nex yr muahahahas x)

Oh yah.. and awwwwwwww! I feel so sick..
I have a guy's voice n kip coughin lyk mad .. Zz Bt e saddesss ting is.. nobody really care... even mie DARLINN. So bad uhh..

Hmmm.. lookin forward to busybusy days ahead.. n I tink I lyk it x)
I love mie class XD Dey r nice n funny.. so diff frm las yr.. quiet n cold.. ytd.. Brandon made lots of jokes hahahhs wan noe some? bleah! Its e fun of 42. Tday oso.. mak till ms tan oso buaytahan..

Okay.. let mii add some random nonsense!

^^
I walk to skoo! N, Im in time! weeee~ can diet agn.. sunbian dry mie hair.. cus mie dryer spoil.. grrrr
n also, I climb stairs home! XD (almost faint ; 17 floorss lahh)

lolls.. oh! Shuwen almost hughug mii tday.. =S So biantai rite.. n my cuttie yellow chick she call it XIAOSHUWEN Zzzzzzzz
Its a chick btw.. if anybody out dere curious (my pencil case dat cute round puffy toy) I have evident.. wen he wear mie specs.. he look lyk chicken little.. so proven.

Yay.. 10 NOV coming! =.= bt fall inbetween O lvl xam.. BT still.. MUST buy mii present hor! Cannot jiajia forget kay.. Must hor! LOL. I will love u if u buy mii dat enormous japanese cat =X hehehss

Oh .. HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO : KianKwok
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO : GiEon

Ooops.. I still owe lots of presentss to ppl.. especially my zhu papa lolls.. I lost his basketball.. =X
Nvm.. still can wait.. have to get money to pay for prom n clothes first hehehhs..

Hmmm.. gtg lerr.. love u out dere! =D










No comments: