Sunday, April 20, 2008

Earn lots of things (x
Got new long-sleeved shirt and indulge-edd in sweetsweet icecreams !

Went to TM after churchh service todayy .. well .. did not listen muchh during the service =x lols .. buzy doodling on HIS's hand(my didi ; dont allow me put his name) .. nice drawings though .. LOL .. did note down some important messages (x

shop-edd round century for quite a few hours .. only my mommy n HIM bought lots of stuffs .. clothes ; shoes ; FOOD ; soap foam ; face lotion . my stuffs are considered very little liaoo .. but i like HIS shoes .. he bought from I.P. zone ... NICE . furry n white ! *screams* but boy-ish and decided not to buy .. cause .. (shh) dunwan to have same as him .. hehe

have upset tummy now ! sobsob .. painpain everywhere .. m i old ? wth .. that finger not yet okay lahh .. and .. blue - black on knees .. erm .. not blue - black .. purple .. hahas

pray for me and others (: exams ! must do wellwell ! if not .. =X please !
dear God .. let me and others who are having exams too .. do well for it .. pleasepleaseplease (:

okayy .. have been playning this few days .. cannot lerr ! go study now (x
cares n lovees (:

No comments: